Foamy: Channels Foamy: Channels

Lookin' good

Correct me if I'm wrong but something definately looked different about the way you animated this movie when compared to your others and I'm not talking about giving the squirrels legs either.

Something seemed, I dunno, more polished. More refined. The colors seemed brighter or something. Or maybe its just the lack of sleep.

Anyway, good work.

Visitors part 1 Visitors part 1

Shows Promise

None too shabby, not at all. I mean, the city looked good, the cars moving in the street looked good, even the shadow being slowly cast over the entire city looked good. Even the audio turned out okay, though I would have gotten like a slow rumbling sound for the shadow as it moved (I don't know where you'd find something like that though).
If I had to change one thing though, it would be to lose the stick figures. I know its not easy to draw an all out character and get them to move but NG is very picky about what they let come through judgement. So sooner or later you've got to leave the stick people behind.

Good work though, like the title says it shows promise.

The True Super Marrio 4 The True Super Marrio 4

Wow...

I'm.....totally blown away...I mean, seriously that...completely off the wall. I mean....wow....its just....wow....I can never look at that game the same way again. Just...wow....totally....and completely...off the wall....not in a bad way just...totally unexpected...

Piconjo: Combat Evolved Piconjo: Combat Evolved

This looks familiar.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there already a Piconjo movie like this? The set up was different but the message was basically the same.

One Love V2 One Love V2

Much better...

I watched the first verision and I did notice the sound issue (big surprise there, right? lol) ANYWAY, I'm glad it got corrected. It really helps this movie to stand out and shine, you know what I mean?

Nice work. Wonderful work. Keep up the good work.

Piconjo's Plotting Piconjo's Plotting

Quite a way to celebrate

20,000 hits. That is impressive. Now onto the cartoon. I like your style. I dunno why, its just...I dunno easy on the eyes I guess. I had a little trouble understanding the voice but the lipscying was good (Please note that I cannot spell lipscying).

I think what I liked most was the rather clever gag at the end of this one. The ol' boot to the head. I really didn't seen that coming. Both of your....shall we say "Anti-Piconjo" movies have had an unexpected yet clever ending, which is good.

But on a side note, you should let this Piconjo thing go. Your talent should go to better things. Let ME make fun of Piconjo instead. lol.

Keep up the good work.

Wonchop responds:

yeah, I'm not gonna focus my whole flash career on this. It's more of a 'tertiary mission'

A present for piconjo? A present for piconjo?

Something worth watching

That's pretty clever. Its nice to finally see someone at make an anti-piconjo movie worth watching. (I think you're the first one to actually use sound)

Anyway, I hope this is just a rare occasion type thing. I'd hate to see all your hard work go towards clowning Piconjo.

Wonchop responds:

don't worry. frankly, I only ever do these if he's aggravated me or one of my friends first.

Ragnarok - Prelude 2 Ragnarok - Prelude 2

Impressive

It never occured to me iRO sprites could be used in that manner. Very smooth, explosive action and I think that's what counts when you use sprites.

I enjoyed it. Very good. I look forward to the next one.

Nixon is back Nixon is back

Ahh yes, Nixon.

I love it when people make fun of Nixon or use him in comical situations. This was all good and well but there's a part in there where he's speaking at the stand and the audio is really distorted. I mean, there's a lot of static in there. I mean, if that was intentional then I got no problems.

Kindergarten Cop 2 Kindergarten Cop 2

I'd watch it.

Wow. This is a big change from "Don't Step On A Crack" that was some funny stuff. I'd definately watch that movie. Your Arnold impression is pretty good too.