Foamy: Channels Foamy: Channels

Lookin' good

Correct me if I'm wrong but something definately looked different about the way you animated this movie when compared to your others and I'm not talking about giving the squirrels legs either.

Something seemed, I dunno, more polished. More refined. The colors seemed brighter or something. Or maybe its just the lack of sleep.

Anyway, good work.

Visitors part 1 Visitors part 1

Shows Promise

None too shabby, not at all. I mean, the city looked good, the cars moving in the street looked good, even the shadow being slowly cast over the entire city looked good. Even the audio turned out okay, though I would have gotten like a slow rumbling sound for the shadow as it moved (I don't know where you'd find something like that though).
If I had to change one thing though, it would be to lose the stick figures. I know its not easy to draw an all out character and get them to move but NG is very picky about what they let come through judgement. So sooner or later you've got to leave the stick people behind.

Good work though, like the title says it shows promise.

The True Super Marrio 4 The True Super Marrio 4

Wow...

I'm.....totally blown away...I mean, seriously that...completely off the wall. I mean....wow....its just....wow....I can never look at that game the same way again. Just...wow....totally....and completely...off the wall....not in a bad way just...totally unexpected...

Parappa's Rap Floor Parappa's Rap Floor

Wow....that brought back some memories

Damn I remember when Parappa was making headlines. That was so long ago. *sigh* I wish I could go back to those days. Those were good days.

SpongeBoarding SpongeBoarding

Not very good...

For starters....I'm not a big spongebob fan. But in order to make a good review I need to watch, play, and listen to what I review.

Now it was a good concept but the controls were terrible. He moves way to slowly up and down, and jump really doesn't seem to help all that much. Even when I wasn't touching Gary; the bounding box appearently still counted which is rather sloppy.